- Visitors & Guests - Welcome! We are glad that you are here with us! Please sign the visitor's book in the foyer on the long table.
- Ongoing Services at SMAS - Sundays at 9:00 AM. Morning Prayer via Zoom. Mondays - Saturdays at 9:30 AM - Please contact church office for link.
- Children's Services Sunday School is held from September to June during the 9 AM service. From June to September there are fun “church” activities to engage children. Vacation Bible School is also available during the summer months. Information is in the Sunday bulletin about all these opportunities for children.
- Fellowship Hour - Please join us on Sunday for fellowship after our 9 am service.
- Peggy’s Pantry - Your generosity assists those in need by supporting the local food bank. Food and monetary collections are every 3rd Sunday of the month.
- Bulletin, Candle, and Flower Offerings - A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion such as birthday or anniversary or remember a loved one. Each is listed in the Sunday bulletin. If you would like to sponsor any of these, please speak with Winnie Gaupp or call her at (609) 965-2462.
- Pocket Prayer Squares Ministry - Please take one from basket at back of the church for someone who is in need of prayers.
- Stewardship - If you have not pledged, please prayerfully consider doing so. Thank you.
- Updated information can be found on our Facebook page and in our Sunday bulletin. Please join us!
“Loving God and neighbor by word and action”
Sundays at 9 AM with Music
In Person and Livestreamed on Facebook
With the decrease in new cases of Covid, the wearing of masks at SMAS is now optional for those who are vaccinated. Please, as always, do is best for your particular situation. If you are not feeling well for any reason, please stay home and join us worship online. Let us know you are under the weather, so we can keep you in our prayers!
Daily Morning Prayer (Zoom)
Mondays through Saturdays at 9:30 AM
The Office of Morning Prayer was started on Zoom when the pandemic began in March 2020. Please contact the church office for the link to Morning Prayer which is led by several participants and the clergy.
Important Groups Meeting at SMAS:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) - Tuesdays (8PM) & Wednesdays (4:30PM)
- Boardwalk Chorus - Wednesdays (2PM)
- Easter Seals - Fridays (10:30AM - 1:30PM)
- Girl Scouts - Every Other week
- Cub Scouts (Chartered by SMAS) - one Sunday per month
Adult Christian Education
Christian Education is important for people of all ages. SMAS offers various opportunities for study of the Holy Scriptures, including daily morning prayer online as well as seasonal book studies. Additionally, SMAS Under the Stars, our movie series returned this past summer! We enjoyed fellowship time while viewing and discussing movies and supported Thistle Farms, a ministry that assists women in need due to various situations, including human trafficking, addiction, etc.
Sunday School ceased for at least two years as we experience the Covid-19 Pandemic. In 2022, after many Covid restrictions were relaxed, we began to discuss the importance of bringing back a Christian education program for our youngest followers of Jesus. A Sunday School committee was established that included parents, educations from within our parish, a Warden, and clergy. After reviewing several programs/curriculum they chose a program called Weaving God's Promises, an online resource with multiple materials. The children attend classes during our 9 am service and rejoin the adults at announcement time.
We have few students and our classes are small, we believe that the program is important for our children and we have lessons planned for most Sundays. We also pray that in building the program we may be able to, in time, attract more families and share the Good News with more children! If you are interested in being a part of this please contact the church office.
Regular Sunday Service:
- 9:00 AM - Holy Eucharist (in-person & live streamed on www.facebook.com/smasnj)
- 9:00 AM - Children’s Christian Storytime - Learning the Love of Jesus through Bible stories and crafts